if it still doesnt work its not a big issue we can fix it. only thing it requires is you to delete the app and reinstall the app which is very simple.
- go to settings
- manage installed applications
- go to smart iptv and click ok
- click delete app
- on the main menu home page. leave your finger on the ok button for seconds. click on applciations or apps or my apps
- find app called downloader
- open it
- the app will open up and let you type in a browser link.
- type in http://siptv.app
- click ok
- it will take you to a website
- you will find menus news -- about -- support -- instructions
- click instructions
- next click amazon fire tv android tv
- scroll to the right
- and scroll down
- you will find (APK v1.7.1)
- click on the image with that text
- click install
when complete click the home button and you will find smart iptv again. open the app and click a channel and see if it will start working with video/ audio.
if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.
Click on one of the links your phone is tied to either iphone or android.
Google Play Store :
Apple App store :
download app and open it
- you will need either a login and password or code.
- The difference is in the way i sell them so for example if your wanting 50 accounts up front then i would give you 50 codes and you can sell them one by one.
- the app will ask to input code first- underneath it will say i have username and password.
- either or type in code or username and password
- once you login, its self explanitory after that.